- 25-Hour Restorative YTT May 29th Midland, ON
- Ecuador Wellness Retreat
- 50-Hr Nada Yoga Facilitator Training Program 2020
- Yin Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training Continuing Ed
- Good Night Yin: Training & Workshop
- YOGABLISS SPECIALTY TRAININGS
- MINDFULNESS MEDITATION TRAINING
- YIN YOGA TRAINING
- Yin Yoga Training, Spring 2020 and Fall 2020
- Yoga Anatomy
The study of Yoga in Anatomy. This 40 hr course is designed to help a Teaching Practice learn how the musculoskeletal system works. To understand how joints move and are classified. Muscles origin, insertion and action. Understanding and matching which muscles are contracting and stretching while in specific poses and postures.
This course will take place in Windsor Ontario.
32 hrs in class and 8 hrs at home study.
10:30am to 6pm Nov 10th,17th, 23rd ,24th
Cost: $500 plus hst includes text
Taught by Danielle Mongeau RMT,RYT-200
call: 5199969908 or email: email@example.com