- February 2019 On-Line Continuing Education
- Introduction to the Psoas Muscle
- Changing Perspective – Teaching Safe Inversions
- Twisting Into the Spiral Vortex
- Embracing Union: The Art of Teaching Partner Yoga
- The Art of Balance: From Chaos to Stillness
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Expanding Your Vision with Backbends
- Myofascial Release & Self-care Series
- Cultivating Awareness in Forward Bends
Myofascial Release & Self-care Series
This series of 3 workshops will cover various techniques for myofascial release, myofascial stretching, yoga poses, movements and breath work that address deeply held patterns in our connective tissue (both physical and emotional).
The hours for these workshops qualify as CEU's for your Yoga Alliance registrations.
This series will give you an opportunity to move toward radiant health & vitality by working all areas of your body to release and heal in the best way possible. You will be given Self-Care practices to be continued at home for optimal results.
Participants can register for 1, 2 or all 3 of the workshops in this series.
Dates: May 5th, June 2nd, July 7th 2019
Time: 1pm - 4pm
Location: Benders Yoga
Fees and Registration: Register for all 3 = $200; Register for any 2 = $140; Register for a single workshop = $75 (taxes incl). Pre-registration required either online or in-studio.