- February 2019 On-Line Continuing Education
- Introduction to the Psoas Muscle
- Changing Perspective – Teaching Safe Inversions
- Twisting Into the Spiral Vortex
- Embracing Union: The Art of Teaching Partner Yoga
- The Art of Balance: From Chaos to Stillness
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Expanding Your Vision with Backbends
- Myofascial Release & Self-care Series
- Cultivating Awareness in Forward Bends
Cultivating Awareness in Forward Bends
Learn how to practice and teach forward bends safely. These 3 hours qualify as CEU's for your Yoga Alliance registrations.
Forward bending is what we humans do thousands of times every day. Forward Bends in yoga possess the added bonus of ‘gazing within’; however, they need to honour the design of the spine or else they only end up reinforcing postural imbalances acquired off-the-mat. Learn how to maintain the natural curves of the spine and teach Forward Bends safely.
Date: Sunday, April 7th, 2019
Time: 1pm - 4pm
Location: Benders Yoga
Fee and Registration: $75 (taxes incl). Pre-registration required either online or in-studio.