Recent CYA News
- ONLINE INSURANCE COVERAGE DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- OVERNIGHT YOGA RETREAT REGULATIONS ONTARIO
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
Recent Member Events
- Wild & Free to Be Me (August 3rd-5th, 2020)
- Yin Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training Continuing Ed
- Good Night Yin: Training & Workshop
- 100 Hour Meditation Teacher training
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Create a Vision Board Workshop
- Winter Restorative Yoga: Reflect, Restore & Realig
- The Dharana Method Meditation Level #1 100HR
- 100hr Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Program
- 50hour Yin Yoga 2.0 Teacher Training with Jamie Le
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Certification Program
Techniques Training/Practice (100 hours-80 contact-20 non-contact) Teaching methodology (30 hours-20 contact 10 non-contact) Anatomy and Physiology (30 hours-20 contact 10 non-contact) Classical Yoga Philosophy (30 hours-20 hours contact 10 hours non-contact) Ethics, Lifestyle and Karma Yoga (10 hours 5 contact 5 non-contact)
Within this course, you will receive all the necessary training materials to teach Hatha Yoga, at a Professional Level, as a Certified Hatha Yoga Teacher ! This program is structured on the Teachings of Patanjali, we combine the practices of Hatha Yoga with the Foundation of the Eight Limbs of Yoga as set out in the Sutra.
Yo u will learn about asanas, adjustments to asanas, modifications to asanas, contraindications, Yogic philosophy, Yoga teacher methodology, helping students with limited range of motion, anatomy, physiology, and kinesiology. You will learn that not all Yoga is created equal. It is a mistake to believe that everyone in your Yoga class is the same. This type of thinking can push your students to the threshold of injury. Ahimsa is our goal throughout all our practices. Non - Harm to self as well as to others, thi s applies to all aspects of our training teaching.
Yoga is more than a physical practice. You will also learn about yamas, Niyamas, chakras, bandhas, mudras, relaxation techniques, meditation, and Yoga teacher ethics. Additionall y, you will discover principles of Yoga Business Development. Communication, marketing, and networking are skills every Yoga teacher should have.
We meet for the following weekends, 8 am to 4 pm (times may vary)
September 19th 20th
October 17th 18th
November 21st 22nd
January 16th 17th
February 20th 21st
March 20th 21st
Cost of the program which includes Material is $3000.00 + HST
Application for Registration deadline is August 01, 2020
Year of Program 2020-21 Starts in September
Contact me @ 289-244-0851 or email Audrey.email@example.com