Recent CYA News
- OVERNIGHT YOGA RETREAT REGULATIONS ONTARIO
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
Recent Member Events
- Yoga Retreat @ Lizard Creek Lodge Nov 1-3, 2019
- AWESOME Marketing & Communications COACH!
- Yoga & The Elements - 5 week series
- Halifax Yoga YTT
- Self Care Yoga Series
- Yin Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training Continuing Ed
- Renew~Reaffirm and Nourish ReTREAT
- Mudra's. Mala's and Meditation
- 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Mudra's, Mala's and Meditation
Sitting Safe - Sitting Well
Our cultural addiction to sitting on furniture for prolonged periods of time goes against the natural design of the human form. Learn how to work with gravity and the curves of the spine to maintain mobility and stability while sitting.
Date: Sunday, January 6th, 2019
Time: 1pm - 4pm
Location: Benders Yoga, London, Ontario
Address: Unit 32 - 1828 Blue Heron Drive
Fee: $75 (taxes incl)
These 3 hours qualify as CEU's for Canadian Yoga Alliance and Yoga Alliance registrations.
Pre-registration required. Participants can register via www.bendersyoga.com, under the 'Advanced YTT' tab.