Recent CYA News
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
- New YA president Richard Karpel Stepping Down
Recent Member Events
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Sitting Safe - Sitting Well
- 300 Hr Shamanic YTT
- Peace is Presence: Yoga Retreat in Panama Mar 2019
- Yin Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training Continuing Ed
- Suspension Yoga™ Teacher Training
- Suspension Yoga™ for Kids Teacher Training
- 15 Days YOGA VACATION IN INDIA
- 2019 India Teach Training programs
- Yoga and Hiking in the Himalayas- july 2019
Sitting Safe - Sitting Well
Our cultural addiction to sitting on furniture for prolonged periods of time goes against the natural design of the human form. Learn how to work with gravity and the curves of the spine to maintain mobility and stability while sitting.
Date: Sunday, January 6th, 2019
Time: 1pm - 4pm
Location: Benders Yoga, London, Ontario
Address: Unit 32 - 1828 Blue Heron Drive
Fee: $75 (taxes incl)
These 3 hours qualify as CEU's for Canadian Yoga Alliance and Yoga Alliance registrations.
Pre-registration required. Participants can register via www.bendersyoga.com, under the 'Advanced YTT' tab.