- 15 MEDITATION/BREATH CLASS SERIES ONLINE
- A Journey Into the Magic of Mudras
- Yoga Deities & Archetypes
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Clairvida 300 Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
- This will be on online course beginning April 17th
- TeenYoga Online - May 2021
- Naturality Programs (20 Hours)
- Healing the Dark Side FREE course
- Certified Laughter Yoga (Online) April 17-18, 2021
SUP Yoga Workshop for Teachers - Kelowna BC July 1
SUP Yoga Vancouver owner/instructor Kristy Wright has combined Stand Up Paddling with Yoga to teach you to breathe, move and be present not only on the water but in your everyday. SUP Yoga will tone your core, build your stability and provide you with a fun learning environment to play and have fun with your practice outside the studio.
SUP Yoga workshop will include on land Yoga teachings to prepare you to take your sequence of postures onto the water. On the water we will flow and move while floating and enjoying all the elements in this moving meditation.
Combining breath with movement you’re sure to find moments of fun, laughter and focus while moving with the water on your board.
**SUP Yoga Teacher Workshop will include Paddle Canada Certified SUP skills Introduction to SUP, as well as SUP Yoga class teachings, pose breakdown and class planning tolls. Then on the water you will flow and move while floating and enjoying all the elements in this moving meditation.
Date for Workshop - July 1st, 2012
Where - The Hot Box Yoga Studio in Kelowna
Time - 2pm-7pm
For more information - contact Kristy Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Sign up for the workshop click here or copy and paste this URL: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/home.asp?studioid=20396
and click WORKSHOPS.