- October 2022 with Dianne Harris in Bowmanville ON
- Toronto - September 9-11, 2022
- Ayurveda 100/200 Hour Therapies Course
- 50 hr Restorative Yoga Training, Winnipeg, Oct/22
- Nada Yoga: The Yoga of Sound, 6 class series
- TeenYoga Online - September 2022
- Art of Hands on Assits
- Nirmana YTT Transformation
- TeenYoga Online May 2022
- London In-Person Teen Yoga Training - April 2022
Standing Long and Strong
The natural curves of the spine provide 'tensegrity' - the combination of structural compression and a network of continuous tension that provides structural stability within the body. A yoga practice needs to support this balance of tension and suppleness in order to be beneficial.
Date: Sunday, March 17th, 2019
Time: 1 - 4pm
Location: Benders Yoga
Fee and Registration: $75 (taxes incl). Pre-registration required either online or in-studio.