- Free online Naturality Gatherings - 2021
- EarthKeepers Free Symposium Dec. 20-22
- Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL) Training
- Level 2 Yin Yoga and Inner Path March 2021 ONLINE
- Meditation Returning to the roots of Self On Line
- November 2nd, Bali
- Chair Yoga 20 hour Certification
- 200hr Classical Style YTT Feb 1-June12 2021
- 2 Weekend PowerFit Yoga course
- September 11'20 - November 22'20 ONLINE Training
Standing Long and Strong
The natural curves of the spine provide 'tensegrity' - the combination of structural compression and a network of continuous tension that provides structural stability within the body. A yoga practice needs to support this balance of tension and suppleness in order to be beneficial.
Date: Sunday, March 17th, 2019
Time: 1 - 4pm
Location: Benders Yoga
Fee and Registration: $75 (taxes incl). Pre-registration required either online or in-studio.