- Naturality Programs (20 Hours)
- Healing the Dark Side FREE course
- Certified Laughter Yoga (Online) April 17-18, 2021
- TeenYoga Online - April 2021
- Free online Naturality Gatherings - 2021
- EarthKeepers Free Symposium Dec. 20-22
- Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL) Training
- Level 2 Yin Yoga and Inner Path March 2021 ONLINE
- Meditation Returning to the roots of Self On Line
- November 2nd, Bali
Standing Long and Strong
The natural curves of the spine provide 'tensegrity' - the combination of structural compression and a network of continuous tension that provides structural stability within the body. A yoga practice needs to support this balance of tension and suppleness in order to be beneficial.
Date: Sunday, March 17th, 2019
Time: 1 - 4pm
Location: Benders Yoga
Fee and Registration: $75 (taxes incl). Pre-registration required either online or in-studio.