- FORMATION MÉDITATION - En ligne, offert tout temps
- MEDITATION TRAINING - Online, offered at all times
- FORMATION CHAKRA - En ligne, offert en tout temps
- CHAKRA TRAINING - Online, offered at all times
- Asia-Pacific Livestream Teacher Training May 2021
- Europe and UK Livestream Teacher Training May 2021
- Latin America Livestream Teacher Training May 2021
- North America Livestream Teacher Training May 2021
- 15 MEDITATION/BREATH CLASS SERIES ONLINE
- A Journey Into the Magic of Mudras
Meditation for Health & Well-Being
In this program you will learn about current research in neuroplasticity and brain science, explore mind-body connections and mind-body medicine, and understand the utilization of conscious evolution for health and well-being. You will also have an opportunity to develop a personal relationship with the last four limbs of Patanjali: sensory transcendence; concentration; total awareness with conscious focus; and Samadhi, the state of Wellness, Authenticity and Freedom.
Included in this program will be a variety of meditation techniques, movement and breath-work, as well as facilitation opportunities for those registered in the Meditation Teacher Training Program.
This 40-hour/4-session program will take place January 13, 20, February 3 and 17, 2013: 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
15% discount for CYA members, full-time students, seniors and for registration prior to December 13, 2012. Fee includes HST.