- YOGABLISS SPECIALTY TRAININGS
- MINDFULNESS MEDITATION TRAINING
- YIN YOGA TRAINING
- Yin Yoga Training, Spring 2020 and Fall 2020
- Yoga Anatomy
- Yin Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training Continuing Ed
- Yoga for Healthy Aging, Oct 19 & 20, Peterborough
- Thai Yoga Massage
- Cultivated Thoughts: A Course in Mindfulness
- Prenatal Suspension Yoga™
MINDFULNESS MEDITATION TRAINING
This course is an introductory course for mindfulness meditation and is open to all students.
When your body and mind work together as one, you are fully and naturally present in the moment. This is the essence of mindfulness practice.
Your breath is the bridge between mind and body. In our hectic modern world, many of us are caught racing from one to-do to the next, planning this or worrying about that. We are often completely consumed by thoughts and by unconscious habits that numb us to our true experience—and to the suffering we create for ourselves and for those around us.
Two thousand six hundred years ago, the Buddha offered clear instructions for breaking this cycle and coming back home to our bodies—and to the wonders of life found only in the present moment. Your breath is the key. You will learn and practice specific exercises for using your breath mindfully to cease internal conflict, release tension and anxiety, and become aware of the conditions for happiness and freedom that are always readily available.