- Naturality Programs (20 Hours)
- Healing the Dark Side FREE course
- Certified Laughter Yoga (Online) April 17-18, 2021
- TeenYoga Online - April 2021
- Free online Naturality Gatherings - 2021
- EarthKeepers Free Symposium Dec. 20-22
- Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL) Training
- Level 2 Yin Yoga and Inner Path March 2021 ONLINE
- Meditation Returning to the roots of Self On Line
- November 2nd, Bali
Introduction to the Psoas Muscle
The Psoas Muscle is a deep, instinctual muscle that holds tension, stress, and activates during our “fight or flight” response. It is considered our main hip flexor but it is so much more. In our activated, on-the-go lives, it is in constant 'on' mode keeping us safe and tends to get very tired and be weak. Learn a variety of techniques to help students identify, release and strengthen these essential muscles.
Date: Sunday, October 27th, 2019
Time: 1pm - 4pm
Location: Benders Yoga
Fee and Registration: $75 (taxes incl). Pre-registration required either online or in-studio.