Recent CYA News
Recent Member Events
- Yin Yoga Continuing Education Teacher Training #1
- Yoga Kids Summer Camp Ages 3-5
- 4th July-30th July 2023 300hr YTT in Cork, Ireland
- Advance Your Teaching Skills
- Atlas Children's Workshop - Children's Yoga TT
- Outdoor Yoga and Community Hang Out
- Ayurveda 100/200 Hour Therapy Course
- 50 hr Restorative Yoga Training, Winnipeg Oct 2022
- 200 Hour Yoga Self Development + Teacher Training
- Nada Yoga: The Yoga of Sound, 6 class series
1000hr Yoga Therapy Certification Program
The Professional Yoga Therapist Program is an accessible, trauma informed modular training program. As a complete professional program, students are prepared to design and teach therapeutic yoga for groups and individuals with specific needs or health challenges. Students develop knowledge and understanding of the philosophy, theory, process, and application of yoga therapy using the Atlas Yoga Therapy model, based on the Five Koshas.
There are 2 intake times per year. Programming can be completed in a combination of in person, live online and recorded course pack materials.
Applications for the January intake are due January 14, 2022 and November for the fall intake.
The program spans a minimum of 2 years and includes access to 1000 hours of training. Past certifications and course work can be applied to your course through a personal interview with the director of education, Denise Davis-Gains. The cost is also adjusted based on this discussion. All course trajectories are discussed in advance and you may enter the program at an advanced, intermediate or beginner level.