Recent CYA News
- OVERNIGHT YOGA RETREAT REGULATIONS ONTARIO
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
Recent Member Events
- Yin Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training Continuing Ed
- Good Night Yin: Training & Workshop
- 100 Hour Meditation Teacher training
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Create a Vision Board Workshop
- Winter Restorative Yoga: Reflect, Restore & Realig
- The Dharana Method Meditation Level #1 100HR
- 100hr Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Program
- 50hour Yin Yoga 2.0 Teacher Training with Jamie Le
- 250-Hour Yoga TeacherTraining with Suspension Yoga
Yoga & The Elements - 5 week series
Please note, this event is now FULL :) *******
I am pleased to invite you to join me every Tuesday beginning September 24th until October 22nd, from 6:15pm-7:30pm as we explore yoga and the Elements in a 5 week series. As we move through our Hatha yoga practice, we will also explore some pranayama (breath work), as well as an essential oil, a crystal, a Mudra and an Oracle. Bring your mat, your water, your journal, your curiosity and your open heart as we play with life's gifts and get to know ourselves a little better.
*September 24th: Yoga & Earth
*October 1st: Yoga & Water
*October 8th: Yoga & Fire
* October 15th: Yoga & Air
*October 22nd: Yoga & Ether
- Cost for whole series: $50 tax included; payable by cash or etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Rooted in Community Centre at the Tree of Life North in Sudbury, ON
- Space is limited to 10 lovely Souls.
Please contact me if you have any questions or if this is of interest to you via Facebook messenger or by email at email@example.com
Thank-you for taking the time to read my offering,
I look forward to practicing with you soon.
With love and excitement,
Michele Cormier, CYA-RYT200 xo