Recent CYA News
- OVERNIGHT YOGA RETREAT REGULATIONS ONTARIO
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
Recent Member Events
- Self Care Yoga Series
- Yin Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training Continuing Ed
- Renew~Reaffirm and Nourish ReTREAT
- Mudra's. Mala's and Meditation
- 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Mudra's, Mala's and Meditation
- Mind Body & Spirit
- Cultivated Thoughts: A Course in Mindfulness
- Mindfulness Teacher Training
- Meditation & Mindfulness for Children
Yin Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training Continuing Ed
with DIANNE HARRIS of happyheart yoga
BASED ON PAUL GRILLEY'S TEACHING, METHODS & MATERIALS
Deepen your practice and understanding of Yin Yoga and yourself as you dive in to this quiet and powerful practice.
For Yoga Teachers and Yin Practitioners wishing to deepen their practice. Certified by Canadian Yoga Alliance – continuing education
MODULE 1: Yin Teacher Training - Anatomy and Energetics- Part I
A functional approach that allows you to see anatomical variations and skillfully adapt the poses for every student. Understand the critical role of fascia and meridians. Explore the Rebound and Energetics.
LOCATION: Ahimsa Yoga Whitby, Ontario
DATES: OCTOBER 2019 - *NEW* daytime, weekday sessions
Monday 21-Oct 11-5
Wednesday 23-Oct 11-5
Thursday 24-Oct 9-5
Friday 25-Oct 11-5
Wednesday 30-Oct 11-5
Thursday 31-Oct 9-5
YIN TEACHER TRAINING:
Learn to skillfully guide a yin class that safely and effectively provides wonderful physical, mental and emotional benefits. This functional approach looking at anatomical principles with help you see the body, muscles and skeleton in a new way that can have a significant impact on all forms of yoga you teach.
Each training module delves into an area that encourages you to “come home to yourself”. Deepening your understanding of all elements of your practice and your true nature, enabling you to teach and share from a place of authenticity.
Yin Yoga is an essential part of a balanced practice and a refuge in today's busy world. We hope you’ll join us! This training is open to Yoga Teachers and experienced Yin practitioners who want to deepen their practice. For Yoga Teachers a 50 hour credit certificate is received after each module. After Module 1 you will be ready to teach Yin Yoga.
Early Bird: $780
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT Dianne at: