Recent CYA News
- OVERNIGHT YOGA RETREAT REGULATIONS ONTARIO
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
Recent Member Events
- Advanced Yoga Teacher Training (300-hr)
- The Dharana Method Meditation Level #1 100HR
- THE YOGA SUTRAS
- Portugal Yoga Retreat
- Cultivated Thoughts: A Course in Mindfulness
- Parivartan Goes to Argentina!BUENOS AIRES &USHUAIA
- Refresh, Renew and Re-Energize -Pre Summer Retreat
- 200HR Holistic Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Program
- Learn to Overcome Anxiety Naturally
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Portugal Yoga Retreat
Join Leanne Davis (E-RYT 500) for an inspiring yoga retreat located in the heart of Olhao, Portugal!
We all lead extremely busy and chaotic lives, but we don't often take the time to take care of ourselves, tune with who we truly are and show ourselves the love and gratitude we deserve.
My intention for our time together is to provide you with a unique and inspiring getaway to help you find a sense of renewal and connect back in with your true nature. Enjoy daily yoga and meditation on our rooftop terrace overlooking the city. My classes will have emphasis on mindful alignment, connected breath and offer a mix of strength and fluidity on the mat. I am dedicated to holding a safe and comforting space for you to evolve physically, emotionally and spiritually throughout our time together.
Expect plenty of free time to explore the old city, relax in our historic home, chill by the pool, venture to the waterfront, enjoy the local cafes & restaurants, take an adventure to the local islands, go hiking, and so much more!
Dates: September 18 - 25, 2019
Location: Casa Fuzetta - Olhao, Portugal
Instrutor: Leanne Davis E-RYT 500
7 nights stay at the luxurious Casa Fuzetta
2 yoga classes each full day with Leanne
Breakfast & Dinner prepared in house by local chefs (Seafood & Vegetarian options)
Day excursion to Seville, Spain
Transportation to and from Faro Airport