Recent CYA News
- OVERNIGHT YOGA RETREAT REGULATIONS ONTARIO
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
Recent Member Events
- Starting Therapeutic 'Physio-Yoga' at Care2Cure
- Advanced Yoga Teacher Training (300-hr)
- The Dharana Method Meditation Level #1 100HR
- THE YOGA SUTRAS
- Portugal Yoga Retreat
- Cultivated Thoughts: A Course in Mindfulness
- Parivartan Goes to Argentina!BUENOS AIRES &USHUAIA
- Refresh, Renew and Re-Energize -Pre Summer Retreat
- 200HR Holistic Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Program
- Learn to Overcome Anxiety Naturally
Parivartan Goes to Argentina!BUENOS AIRES &USHUAIA
PARIVARTAN HOT YOGA STUDIO
ANNUAL YOGA RETREAT
October 19th – 27th, 2019
BUENOS AIRES & USHUAIA, ARGENTINA
Yoga Retreat Hosted by Michelle Canasa-Sammut
Come join us as we take you to a 8 nights / 9 days Yoga & Wanderlust Retreat to beautiful Argentina.
Argentina is a destination rich in contrasts: its landscapes, weather and culture vary from the special charm of the North with its legacy of Pre Colombian and Colonial traditions, the abundance of wild life, flora and water at the Iguazú Falls and Jungle in the Northeast. Enjoy Private Yoga Classes, a Dinner & Tango Show at La Ventana and a Guided City Tour of Buenos Aires.
Awaken your inner chef at a Private Cooking Class at Bajovalle Restaurant and discover Best of Argentina’s wine on a Wine Tasting Excursion. Explore the Ushuaia National Park and enjoy Beagle Channel Navigation.
Limited Spots Available, Book Now!
For information or bookings, please contact Noorain Noorani at
firstname.lastname@example.org or Michelle email@example.com