Recent CYA News
- OVERNIGHT YOGA RETREAT REGULATIONS ONTARIO
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
Recent Member Events
- Advanced Yoga Teacher Training (300-hr)
- The Dharana Method Meditation Level #1 100HR
- THE YOGA SUTRAS
- Portugal Yoga Retreat
- Cultivated Thoughts: A Course in Mindfulness
- Parivartan Goes to Argentina!BUENOS AIRES &USHUAIA
- Refresh, Renew and Re-Energize -Pre Summer Retreat
- 200HR Holistic Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Program
- Learn to Overcome Anxiety Naturally
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Yoga and Hiking in the Himalayas- july 2019
The trip of a life time! 3 weeks of immersion in the regions of Ladakh and Zanskar in the north of Indian Himalayas, next to Tibet.
This trip is bilingual in french and english.
Nothing I'll write will do justice to this perfect blend of my 3 passions: Yoga, Mountain, Travel. Can you relate? Doesn't it sound like the perfect receipe for a life changing experience?
With Sarju, our guide and founder of Journey to Himalaya, we'll be taken along amazing landsapes and via daily yoga practices this journey will deepen and settle in. I am a click away to connect with you if you have any quesitons, don't hesitate.