- Women Yoga & Hormones Teacher Training-Toronto
- 200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher Training
- Yin Yoga Training - 50 hr Whitby, Ontario in June
- Yin Yoga Training - 50 hr Orono, Ontario -October
- 100 Hr Meditation Teacher Training April 29-June 3
- Feb. 27 - March 8, India
- Mindful Yoga Teacher Dual Certification- April 22
- TeenYoga Online - Sept 2023
- TeenYoga Online - January 2023
- Embody Goddess Yoga Teacher Training
PHILOSOPHY & TRADITIONS - Online, at all time
This six-week course consists of weekly sessions of individual theoretical lessons (virtual meeting), allowing to study the philosophical principles of yoga and to understand their importance in personal practice and daily gesture. The topics explored in this training are:
- Ashtanga and the different traditions of yoga
- The Yamas and the Niyamas
- Indian Philosophies and Hinduism
- Tantra and Buddhism
- The Yoga Sutra
- The Bhagavad Gitā
Virtual meeting: 6 sessions of two hours (usually once a week).
Your personal involvement: 3 hours: reading the Yoga Sutra and the Bhagavad Gitā.
Total training duration: 15 hours
Date and time: we set up a regular schedule that fits your availability.
Course fee: $ 100 – CAD
Information and registration: email@example.com
A certificate will be awarded after completing the entire course as well as the analytical work.