- YTT 200 Program Begins in september
- PHILOSOPHIE & TRADITIONS - En ligne, en tout temps
- PHILOSOPHY & TRADITIONS - Online, at all time
- FORMATION MÉDITATION - En ligne, en tout temps
- MEDITATION TRAINING - Online, at all times
- FORMATION CHAKRA - En ligne, en tout temps
- CHAKRA TRAINING - Online, at all times
- Asia-Pacific Livestream Teacher Training May 2021
- Europe and UK Livestream Teacher Training May 2021
- Latin America Livestream Teacher Training May 2021
PHILOSOPHY & TRADITIONS - Online, at all time
This six-week course consists of weekly sessions of individual theoretical lessons (virtual meeting), allowing to study the philosophical principles of yoga and to understand their importance in personal practice and daily gesture. The topics explored in this training are:
- Ashtanga and the different traditions of yoga
- The Yamas and the Niyamas
- Indian Philosophies and Hinduism
- Tantra and Buddhism
- The Yoga Sutra
- The Bhagavad Gitā
Virtual meeting: 6 sessions of two hours (usually once a week).
Your personal involvement: 3 hours: reading the Yoga Sutra and the Bhagavad Gitā.
Total training duration: 15 hours
Date and time: we set up a regular schedule that fits your availability.
Course fee: $ 100 – CAD
Information and registration: email@example.com
A certificate will be awarded after completing the entire course as well as the analytical work.