- Healing the Dark Side FREE course
- Certified Laughter Yoga (Online) April 17-18, 2021
- TeenYoga Online - April 2021
- Free online Naturality Gatherings - 2021
- EarthKeepers Free Symposium Dec. 20-22
- Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL) Training
- Level 2 Yin Yoga and Inner Path March 2021 ONLINE
- Meditation Returning to the roots of Self On Line
- November 2nd, Bali
- Chair Yoga 20 hour Certification
Certified Laughter Yoga (Online) April 17-18, 2021
Location: Online Via Zoom.
Date: April 17-18, 2021
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (PST) on each day
At this online two-day Online Training you will discover:
- Laughter’s physical, emotional and social benefits.
- How to simulate and stimulate laughter.
- Stress-relieving techniques that deepen creativity and build resilience.
- The philosophy and history of Laughter Yoga and fundamentals of leading a laughter session.
- How to lead your own community Laughter Club or Laughter sessions (healthy-workplace, healthcare, seniors etc.).
- Laughter yoga exercises that will bring more happiness and connection in your personal/professional life.
- How to connect people with optimism, health and healing through a wonderfully playful, scientifically-proven form of exercise.
What is Laughter Yoga:
Laughter Yoga was created in the mid-1990s by a Physician from India, Dr. Madan Katria with the support of his wife Madhuri Katria – a yoga teacher. It is a unique exercise routine which combines unconditional laughter with yogic breathing (pranayama), and playful exercises and activities. Anyone can laugh without relying on humor, jokes or comedy. Laughter is initially simulated as a physical exercise while maintaining eye contact with others in the group and promoting playfulness. Laughter yoga has quickly grew as a grassroots social movement of independent laughter clubs, promoting the ideal of a non-political, non-religious, non-racial, non-threatening, and non-competitive voluntary (simulated) approach to laughter. It has spread to over 100 countries.
To apply for this Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL), please visit - https://www.drkasimalmashat.com/certified-laughter-yoga-leader-training-online.html