- October 2022 with Dianne Harris in Bowmanville ON
- Toronto - September 9-11, 2022
- Ayurveda 100/200 Hour Therapies Course
- 50 hr Restorative Yoga Training, Winnipeg, Oct/22
- Nada Yoga: The Yoga of Sound, 6 class series
- TeenYoga Online - September 2022
- Art of Hands on Assits
- Nirmana YTT Transformation
- TeenYoga Online May 2022
- London In-Person Teen Yoga Training - April 2022
ADJUSTMENT CLINIC with Beatrix Montanile
TIME: 1:00 – 7:00 pm
with Beatrix Montanile
Put your knowledge of pose, breath and philosophy into service! As teachers, we can often help our students by effectively guiding their bodies, energy and minds. We will also take time to understand some basic anatomical and energetic aims of each posture before learning hands-on techniques. As a result, we will guide students towards comfort and stillness.
Modifications for every posture will be explored. Also this workshop will be valuable for all practitioners proficient in asana practice, whether they teach or not. Also highlighted postures will include Backbends, Handstands, Seated Twists, Standing Fundamental poses and Inversions. A Certificate of Completion will be awarded to RYTs.
Continued Education Credits: 10 Hours