- Free online Naturality Gatherings - 2021
- EarthKeepers Free Symposium Dec. 20-22
- Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL) Training
- Level 2 Yin Yoga and the Inner PathFeb 2021 ONLINE
- Meditation Returning to the roots of Self On Line
- November 2nd, Bali
- Chair Yoga 20 hour Certification
- 200hr Classical Style YTT Feb 1-June12 2021
- 2 Weekend PowerFit Yoga course
- September 11'20 - November 22'20 ONLINE Training
ADJUSTMENT CLINIC with Beatrix Montanile
DATE: Sunday August 25, 2019
TIME: 1:00 – 7:00 pm
Put your knowledge of pose, breath and philosophy into service! As teachers, we can often help our students by effectively guiding their body, their energy and their minds. Time will be spent to understand some basic anatomical and energetic aims of each posture before learning hands-on techniques to guide students towards comfort and stillness.
Modifications for every posture will be explored and this workshop will be valuable for all practitioners proficient in asana practice, whether they teach or not.
Highlighted postures will include: Backbends, Headstands, Seated Twists, Fundamental Standing Postures poses and Inversions.
SIGN UP NOW