- February 2019 On-Line Continuing Education
- Introduction to the Psoas Muscle
- Changing Perspective – Teaching Safe Inversions
- Twisting Into the Spiral Vortex
- Embracing Union: The Art of Teaching Partner Yoga
- The Art of Balance: From Chaos to Stillness
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Expanding Your Vision with Backbends
- Myofascial Release & Self-care Series
- Cultivating Awareness in Forward Bends
Changing Perspective – Teaching Safe Inversions
Learn how to practice and teach inversions safely, based on an understanding of and respect for the biomechanics of the human body. These 3 hours qualify as CEU's for your Yoga Alliance registrations.
While inverting the body is a proven method of improving circulation of bodily fluids and increasing strength, some inversions are inherently dangerous. Learn how to practice safe inversions 'safely' and what ones to avoid altogether.
Date: Sunday, October 20th, 2019
Time: 1pm - 4pm
Location: Benders Yoga
Fee and Registration: $75 (taxes incl). Pre-registration required either online or in-studio.