- Yoga Anatomy
- Yin Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training Continuing Ed
- Yoga for Healthy Aging, Oct 19 & 20, Peterborough
- Thai Yoga Massage
- Cultivated Thoughts: A Course in Mindfulness
- Prenatal Suspension Yoga™
- Yoga Teacher Training Modules 2011
- Illuminated Teacher Training - 200 hour
- Ayurveda 100 /200 hour body therapies .
- THE YOGA SUTRAS
Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training June 3-5, TO
3-day Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Toronto, Canada 3rd - 5th June 2016
Join us in an incredible three day certification course that will add fun and a creative dimension to your life and career, whilst spreading the joy of yoga to our little ones!
The 3-day Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training is a comprehensive, intensive and practical certification course.
Be prepared to practice and learn to teach yoga whilst laughing, dancing, playing and singing!
The Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training is well rounded and intensive, with practical theory, discussions and LOTS OF FUN! Most importantly, you will come out with immediate tangible knowledge and tons of fabulous ideas to create original, captivating and fun yoga experiences for kids of all ages, anywhere in the world!
The course is for ANYBODY who loves working with kids, and loves yoga. It is for yoga teachers wanting to specialize, and educators wanting to bring the benefits of yoga to their classrooms. It's also great for parents to find new ways to connect with their children and family, and share a healthy, fun, and non-competitive movement-based activity.
- Expand and enhance your yoga career!
-- Reach out with your yoga to a large and eager audience; parents and children
- Create a new offering for your studio
- Learn how to make yoga fun for students of all ages
- Help battle obesity and foster better health in your classroom
- Build a calm environment by learning techniques to alleviate stress and anxiety
- Learn ways to cultivate focus and assist your students learning abilities
- Create a new and unique yoga program for your school or day care centre
What Will I Learn?
- Over 350 Yoga poses for kids
- An abundance of creative Yoga games!
- Breathing and Meditation exercises suitable for kids
- Guided Imagery and other Relaxation techniques
- Partner Acrobatics, Human Pyramids, Flying Yoga and other ways to make Yoga super COOL!
- Partner and Community interactive Yoga for Kids & Teens
- Thai Massage and other ways to connect, give and receive
- Gain valuable teaching experience
RKY Internationally Recognized Certificate
Rainbow Yoga Training is the largest and most well regarded Kids Yoga Teacher Training in the world. Our graduates teach everywhere using our diploma from schools to kindergartens, day care centers to community centers, Yoga studios and gyms as well as Yoga birthday parties and privately.
The Program includes:
- Rainbow Teacher Training Manual in a PDF format (printed copies can be ordered) as part of the investment in this course. Consisting of nearly 600 pages with over 300 kids yoga asana’s and hundreds of yoga, breathing and meditation games. Our Training Manual is the definitive guide to teaching children yoga!
- Registration and listing on the Rainbow Kids Yoga Website
Each graduate will receive a profile on our Find A Yoga Teacher resource in the Rainbow Yoga Teacher Training website.
- 27 hours towards your official yoga certificate (USA / UK / Canada / USA)
If you are a certified yoga teacher with the Australian, US, UK, or Canadian Yoga Alliances, the 3 day Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training consists of 27 contact hours that can be contributed to your Continuing Education Requirements!
- An opportunity to receive more guidance under our Rainbow Kids Level 2 Teaching and Business Mentorship Program
Qualification from our 3 day Kids yoga teacher training course will enable to progress your yoga teaching skills and qualification through more advanced Rainbow Yoga courses such as our 200 and 300 hour teacher trainings!
- An experience that will change your life!
Rainbow Yoga Teacher Trainings offer a unique style of communal and interactive yoga. Our yoga is all about connections, celebrating life and bringing people together. Be prepared to practice and learn while laughing, dancing, and playing as you step off your individual yoga mat and join our yoga circle.