- Yoga Anatomy
- Yin Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training Continuing Ed
- Yoga for Healthy Aging, Oct 19 & 20, Peterborough
- Thai Yoga Massage
- Cultivated Thoughts: A Course in Mindfulness
- Prenatal Suspension Yoga™
- Yoga Teacher Training Modules 2011
- Illuminated Teacher Training - 200 hour
- Ayurveda 100 /200 hour body therapies .
- THE YOGA SUTRAS
200hr Critical Alignment Yoga Teacher Training
Join Danielle Pechie, BPed, RMT, Rolfer ERYT500 for this unique anatomy filled teacher training. Explore a 7 day pranayama intensive, the basic connections of Critical Alignment Yoga, tons of assisted practice time and the opportunity to adjust in Danielle's ongoing classes.
Danielle Pechie has been practicing Ashtanga, and Iyengar Yoga since 1992- In 2002 she was introduced to Critical Alignemnt Yoga and it changed her entire perspective on movement and posture. Danielle believes that yoga needs to be practiced- regularly and under senior mentorship. She continues to work with internationally recognized teachers such as Richard Freeman, Dr Norman Sjoman and Gert Ven Leuwaan to expand her practice and knowledge base. This training comes highly recommended and has received rave reviews.