Ruby Ramji (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: hatha yoga - yoga therapy
- Certified: Kew Academy, NYU Tandon School of Engineering
- Years of Practice: 10
- Teaching Experience: N/A
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: 1)Alexandra Seidenstein, Eddi Stern, Tommy Lee - NYU Tandon School of Engineering - PHYSIOLOGY OF YOGA 2) Karen E. Wells - KEW ACADEMY - YOGA TEACHER TRAINING 3) BRANDT PASSALACQUA - YOGA THERAPY (BDYT) - registered under Breathing Deeply.... current Guru...
- Date Joined: January 07, 2020
- CYA Insurance: No
In 2007 I was diagnosed of cysts in my nerve roots and was in a debilitating state for a very long time. There is no specific treatment for my condition and the numerous pain killers gave me serious side effects, that is when i embarked on my yoga journey. My yoga journey has been a miracle for me as I have been able to manage my chronic pain and I am now ready to share this knowledge with people who are suffering and educate them that "ICAN" healmyself. I have taken up various training and certifications to help me achieve my goal of helping people to ease their suffering. Following is my certifications so far ..(1). THE KEW ACADEMY YOGA TEACHER TRAINING. (2) ENGINEERING HEALTH - INTRODUCTION TO YOGA AND PHYSIOLOGY - NYU TANDON SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING (3) YOGA THERAPY - TO BE COMPLETED BY END 202O WITH DEEP BREATHING YOGA THERAPY (BDYT) y
About My Service
I intend to teach - Hatha Yoga classes, vinyasa, etc.
The Breathing Deeply Yoga Therapy program is based on Structural Yoga Therapy, a system developed by Mukunda Stiles, as well as, a fusion of an Ayurvedic model and a Koshic model looking at the five aspects of the self (physical body, energetic body, conscious and unconscious mind and the bliss body) to assess clients. These are an integral part of the Breathing Deeply Yoga Therapy Programs.