Ruby Ramji (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Subtle Yoga for innercising - the new science to unlock your brain's hidden power - yoga therapy - hatha yoga
- Certified: CYA-RYT 300 Kew Academy, NYU Tandon School of Engineering 200 hr. Subtle Yoga Revolution Teacher Training 200 Hr, , Subtle Yoga Resilience Society, Ashville Yoga Center (Douglas Keller )
- Years of Practice: over 15 years
- Teaching Experience: 3
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: 1)Alexandra Seidenstein, Eddi Stern, Tommy Lee - NYU Tandon School of Engineering - PHYSIOLOGY OF YOGA 2) Karen E. Wells - KEW ACADEMY - YOGA TEACHER TRAINING 3) Kristine Weber - Subtle Yoga 4) Kristine Kaoverii Weber - Subtle Yoga 5) Member of Subtle Yoga Resilience Society 6) Douglas Keller - DoYoga - Ashville Yoga Center 5) Brandt Passalacqua - Yoga therapy (BDYT) - registered under Breathing Deeply.... .
- Date Joined: January 07, 2020
- CYA Insurance: No
In 2007 I was diagnosed of cysts in my nerve roots and was in a debilitating state for a very long time. There is no specific treatment for my condition and the numerous pain killers gave me serious side effects, that is when i embarked on my yoga journey. My yoga journey has been a miracle for me as I have been able to manage my chronic pain and I am now ready to share this knowledge with people who are suffering and educate them that "ICAN" heal myself. I have taken up various training and certifications to help me achieve my goal of helping people to ease their suffering. Following is my certifications so far ..(1). THE KEW ACADEMY YOGA TEACHER TRAINING. (2) ENGINEERING HEALTH - INTRODUCTION TO YOGA AND PHYSIOLOGY - NYU TANDON SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING (3) YOGA THERAPY - on going with BDYT (Breathing Deeply Yoga Therapy)
(4) SUBTLE YOGA - KRISTINE KAOVERII WEBER - ongoing training
(5)SUBTLE YOGA - MEMBER OF SUBTLE YOGA RESILIENCE SOCIETY (6) Douglas Keller - Therapeutic Wisdom of Yoga
About My Service
Help people to ease their suffering using subtle yoga techniques to unlock the brains hidden power .
Subtle Yoga :
The Science of slow mindful yoga based on the cutting-edge science-based theory AND practice on how slow movement SPECIFICALLY benefits the 5 most common health challenges that one may be experiencing; Fatigue, Depression, Anxiety, Chronic pain and Body Image/Weight Management.
Cultivating Calm in times of Crises.
The Neuroscience and psychology of Chakras - based on
the traditional Tantric iconography of the chakra system and what it can reveal to us about psychology, health, and healing.
Therapeutic Wisdom of Yoga
-therapeutic or pain problems through the practice of yoga and through asana to address pain structural and musculoskeletal pain problems in particular.
-asana and yoga nidra practices,
-vagus nerve and modern yoga practice
-working constructively with the core via the breath - diaphragm as the postural muscle within the core... and more....
The Breathing Deeply Yoga Therapy program is based on Structural Yoga Therapy, a system developed by Mukunda Stiles, as well as, a fusion of an Ayurvedic model and a Koshic model looking at the five aspects of the self (physical body, energetic body, conscious and unconscious mind and the bliss body) to assess clients. These are an integral part of the Breathing Deeply Yoga Therapy Programs.
- Therapeutic Wisdom Training (December 15, 2021@2:16:PM)
- Embodia Academy - Certificate of Completion (October 28, 2021@12:29:PM)
- Subtle Yoga Revolution Teacher Training (October 28, 2021@12:25:PM)
- Subtle Yoga Revolution (December 23, 2020@12:21:PM)
- Breathing Deeply Yoga Therapy (July 15, 2020@9:09:PM)