Sherri Hayden (CYA-RYT 250 Member)
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
- Website: www.synaptictravels.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Restorative Yoga; Mind-Body Education, Retreats & Workshops (Aging Brain Health; Women's Brain Health, Corporate Brain Health)
- Certified: YogaRenew, Blissology
- Years of Practice: 36
- Teaching Experience: N/A
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: N/A
- Date Joined: October 23, 2019
- CYA Insurance: No
I have been practicing yoga for over 36 years. I am also a neuropsychologist, working in the field of neurology, evaluating patients with traumatic brain injuries and neurodegenerative disorders. I have been honoured to serve these patients for over 25 years. However, I have decided to take a new direction towards preventative brain health. My intention is to provide retreats and workshops offering concrete tools for optimizing brain health, including mindfulness, meditation and of course… Yoga!
About My Service
Workshops/retreats focussed upon Brain Health (i.e., Women's Brain Health; Healthy Aging and Corporate Brain Health) in the context of Functional & Lifestyle Medicine including the practice of Yoga.
I also offer neuro-education sessions (i.e., the relationship of brain function/health and mind-body practices), relevant to Yoga studios/teachers to share with their Yoga community.