Susie Fisher (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Gretna, Manitoba Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Hatha
- Certified: Harmony Tree Studio CYA-RYS200
- Years of Practice: 10
- Teaching Experience: 2
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Sheena Kilpatrick (Harmony Tree Studio, Morden MB) Hailey O'Hara (Fernwood Yoga Den, Victoria BC) Rachel Reid (Mysore Victoria, Victoria BC) Regan Tataryn (Yoga North, Winnipeg MB)
- Date Joined: August 25, 2016
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I took my first yoga class at the age of fourteen. At thirty-two, I continue to grow in my knowledge of yoga and to deepen my personal practice. When traveling, I particularly enjoy exploring new yoga studios and styles!
About My Service
I teach Hatha yoga in the Altona region of southern Manitoba. I offer classes for beginners and more advanced practitioners, as well as specialized classes for seniors who struggle with mobility. With a strong background in Iyengar yoga, more recent experience in Ashtanga and Sattva yoga, and CYA-RYT 200 hour certificate in teaching Hatha yoga, my classes offer dynamic sequencing and an informed approach to alignment, propping, breath meditation, and adjustments.
- Pre & Post-Natal Fitness/Yoga (August 25, 2016@2:27:PM)