Recent CYA News
Recent Member Events
- Formation Vinyasa 200h, Brossard, sept 2023
- Re'treat' Yourself - Live Your Dream Now!
- Fall/Winter 2023-2024 Yoga Teacher Training
- Sound Healing Course Whistler-Sept. '23
- Various Thai Massage Trainings
- 50 hr Restorative/RestoraTHAI Training this Summer
- 08 Day Asana immersion in Paros, Greece June 2024
- 3rd June -23rd June 2023 200hr YTT in Paros, Greec
- 15th May 2023 200hr Fully Online TTC
- Yoga and Nature Retreat
Fall/Winter 2023-2024 Yoga Teacher Training
Leading Online & In-Person Yoga Teacher Training.
239 Hour In-Person and Online Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) Certification provides you with opportunity to deeply enrich your practice and understanding yoga philosophy in comprehensive YTT.
Enable you for self-discovery, self-exposure, and self-enrichment to become master of your life and to support others as well.
Take your personal yoga practice to the next level in this transformative 239-hour registered yoga teacher training course in Canada Ontario, with expert international master yoga instructors.
The course offers a balanced and quality curriculum, it is intended for yoga aspirants who want to elevate their yoga practice. The curriculum is written by international master yoga teacher which provide you with 'Aha' moment and appreciate the rich context.
Anisa El-Amin is international yoga instructor, founder of YogAnisa Spirit & Wellness Centre, lifestyle coach, and motivational public speaker, will be leading the transformative experience - one that will guide you to tap into the power of your deepest intuition and embodiment.
The school focuses on a natural way to reach the balance from within through understanding the yoga philosophy as part of lifestyle to create a healthier community.
By signing to our unique Yoga Teacher Training before:
- June 15: you will receive 13% off,
- July 15: will receive 10% off, or
- August 15: you will receive 5% off.
And additional 30% discount with Canadian Yoga Alliance Membership upon graduation.
YTT consists of 12 modules, which will be delivered on Sundays at 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Starting September 24, 2023 – March 17, 2024.
For more information about the cost and registration, please visit URL: https://www.yoganisacentre.ca/product/the-leading-in-person-and-online-yoga-teacher-training/13
More information, please contact us at: email@example.com | 647.559.0497 | www.yoganisacentre.ca