Recent CYA News
Recent Member Events
- 13th Nov -7th Dec 2023 200hr YTT in Goa
- 4th Oct -28th Oct 2023 200hr YTT in Goa
- 5th Apr -29th Apr 2023 200hr YTT in Goa
- UPHALE Winter Sanctuary Yoga
- CHILDREN'S YOGA
- Embodiment: Alchemizing with Elemental Yoga
- 100/200 Ayurveda Therapist
- Neuroscience of Yoga Workshops
- Winter-Spring/Summer 2023 Yoga Teacher Training
- Outdoor/Tent Yoga Workshop
Advance Your Teaching Skills
Teaching Mindfulness to Young People
Young people who learn coping skills at an early age are proven to become much more well adapted and happy adults. In fact, if we don't learn how to cope with life's challenges in a healthy way, we develop unhealthy and sometimes destructive ways to deal with it all such as substance abuse, screen addiction etc. Mindfulness and meditation help gain a wider perspective of life, maintain peace and balance among upheavals and thrive under all conditions.
The workshops will be held live on Zoom at 8:00-11:00 London Time.
You can of course attend the workshop at your time zone:
10:00 - 13:00 Tel Aviv
10:00 - 13:00 Moscow Time
8:00 - 11:00 London
9:00 - 12:00 Paris/Madrid/Rome
11:00 - 14:00 Dubai
14:00 - 17:00 Bangkok
15:00 - 18:00 Taipei, Manila, Hongkong
17:00 - 20:00 Sydney
19:00 - 22:00 Auckland, New Zealand
You will receive the link to the Zoom meeting prior to the workshops.
Can't make these times, don't worry you can also watch the recorded version of our live workshops at your convenience. If you have any questions about any of those topics you can also email them to us beforehand and they will all be answered.
See you there!