Recent CYA News
- BUSINESS RESILIENCE SERVICES ( free to June 21)
- PROVINCIAL BUSINESS LINKS FOR REOPENING
- PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICES
- ONLINE INSURANCE COVERAGE DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- OVERNIGHT YOGA RETREAT REGULATIONS ONTARIO
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
Recent Member Events
28th Sept - 27th Oct blended YTT Crete 2020
Our unique split module online and in-person Yoga Teacher Training course gives you flexibility to complete half of the programme from the comfort of your home, as well as a great opportunity to travel to Crete and log actual contact hours with our teaching team.
Fee Eur 1275
MODULE A | FOUNDATIONAL TRAINING
28th September - 10th October 2020
The first module is a 2-week training schedule that will be live online classes focused on the Traditional foundations of Yoga.
• Daily morning asana with Lalit
• Daily asana workshop with Lalit
• Daily meditation, chanting and pranayama practice
• Yoga Anatomy with Adam
• Yoga Philosophy with Viriam
• Ayurveda with Dr Rohit
• The energetic body (chakras & nadis, vaayus)
• Kriyas, cleansing practices
Typical daily schedule
06:30 – 07:30am – Morning meditation, chanting and pranayama
07:45 – 09:00am – Morning asana with Lalit
10:00 – 11:00am – Lecture 1
03:00 – 04:00pm – Lecture 2
05:30 – 06:45pm – Asana workshop
Live class times are shown in Dublin local time (GMT +1)
MODULE B | TEACHING FUNDAMENTALS
15th October - 27th October 2020
Now that you have learned the foundations of traditional yoga…next you will travel to Crete to become a Yoga Teacher.
Module B is focused on training you to become a confident and competent teacher. You will be completing this module in person at our Yoga Shala in Crete with hands-on practical based classes under the guidance of our teaching team. Here are just some of the classes you’ll explore during Teaching Fundamentals.
• Advanced asana sequences with Lalit
• Guided morning meditation, chanting and pranayama
• Asana adjustments and alignment, full module with Tony
• Asana deconstruction with Tony and Tomoe
• Teaching principles – asana
• Teaching principles – meditation, chanting and pranayama
• Yoga sequencing
• Classroom management
• Yoga ethics