Recent CYA News
- BUSINESS RESILIENCE SERVICES ( free to June 21)
- PROVINCIAL BUSINESS LINKS FOR REOPENING
- PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICES
- ONLINE INSURANCE COVERAGE DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- OVERNIGHT YOGA RETREAT REGULATIONS ONTARIO
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
Recent Member Events
Classical Hatha Yoga for Beginners
Learn the basics of Classical Hatha Yoga in order to build a stable foundation for your journey to balance. This introductory course will give you the tools and confidence you need to start and continue a daily practice of yoga, both on and off the mat.
6 Tuesdays September 22 - October 27, 2020 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. EST in person in Port Colborne, Ontario or online
These classes are for those who are new to yoga or new to Classical Hatha Yoga, which is a traditional practice passed down from a long line of Swamis from India, where yoga first began over 5,000 years ago. Classical Hatha Yoga is holistic and healing in nature and guides aspirants into higher experiences of consciousness. Hatha yoga is for everyone. It is a gentle yoga focused on coordinating the body and mind.
Some questions that will get answered:
Why we use a yoga mat
Why we chant Om at the beginning and end of a class
How mantra helps to focus and relax our minds
What are mudras and why do we use them
How to tap into your true self
What you will need: yoga mat, hard cushion, blanket, journal and pen.
This is a 6 class course.
Investment - $25
Email email@example.com to register!