Recent CYA News
- OVERNIGHT YOGA RETREAT REGULATIONS ONTARIO
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
Recent Member Events
- Create a Vision Board Workshop
- Winter Restorative Yoga: Reflect, Restore & Realig
- The Dharana Method Meditation Level #1 100HR
- 100hr Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Program
- 50hour Yin Yoga 2.0 Teacher Training with Jamie Le
- Good Night Yin: Training & Workshop
- Yin Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training Continuing Ed
- 250-Hour Yoga TeacherTraining with Suspension Yoga
- Northern Intentions: New Year's Eve Retreat
- Yin and Creativity
50hour Yin Yoga 2.0 Teacher Training with Jamie Le
A more Advanced look into the Shadow of Yin
with Tony Eng & Peter Lavoie at United Yoga Montreal from January 31-2, February 8-9 & 28-1.
Our 50 hour Yin course (2.0) is a deeper look at the practice and its application of Yin Yoga. In addition to providing an informative, yet solid foundation of theory and methodology in Yin Yoga, we will widen our scope and understanding of asanas therapeutic value on the tissues of the body.
As teachers its not just enough to know that Yin Yoga effects the fascia and energetic body, we need to know the 'how' and 'why' to further progress in our understanding in the application of the practice. The fibrous connective tissue of fascia that forms a 3-dimensional web, connecting every cell from head to toe, from muscle to fibres, from bone to blood vessels from nerve to organs is intimately linked to all of our major bodily systems.
We will deepin our look at the muscular and neurological systems, the meridians lines, the bio-mechanics of the energetic body, and how to leave a lasting effect on your organs, fascia and connective tissues. Using asana to gain access to our emotional body; creating a relationship with it, potentially understanding it, working with it and eventually releasing long held emotional patterns, that even exist on a cellular level.
- Using the 24 asanas of Yin, this training workshop will help you understand the connection of the fascia throughout the body. We will explore in detail the structures and functionality through yoga postures and alignment in yin yoga. Fascia is integral to the functional movement, coordination and stability of the body. By aligning the fascial lines, it will improve body awareness, balance and strength. It will also help you understand the causes of your injuries and how it links to other major systems within the body.
- We will expand upon the variations of the original 24 asanas by the intelligent use of props, by adding dozens of variations to the practice, we can truly adapt the practice to all body types, sizes, needs and or requirements.
- We will learn how to create a variety of different safe and effective sequences that help to bring harmony and stabilization the nervous system, the organs, the meridians, the emotional body and chakras. With your manual, you'll receive examples of sequences that focus directly on healing these systems.
- The methodology of the modern healer: how to hold space within the Ritual, how to change the energy of your students, how to communicate to all levels of students, the role of touch, massage and adjustments in the practice.
Jan 31: 6:00-9:00pm
Feb 1: 10:30-2, 2:30-5:30pm
Feb 2: 10:30-2, 2:30-5:30pm
Feb 8: 10:30-2, 2:30-5:30pm
Feb 9: 10:30-2, 2:30-5:00pm
Feb 28: 10:30-2, 2:30-5:30pm
Mar 1: 10:30-2, 2:30-5:00pm
$750.00 (tax included)
Early bird price till December 31st, 2019
$850 Regular price as of January 1st
E-transfers to: firstname.lastname@example.org