Recent CYA News
- OVERNIGHT YOGA RETREAT REGULATIONS ONTARIO
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
Recent Member Events
- Advanced Yoga Teacher Training (300-hr)
- The Dharana Method Meditation Level #1 100HR
- THE YOGA SUTRAS
- Portugal Yoga Retreat
- Cultivated Thoughts: A Course in Mindfulness
- Parivartan Goes to Argentina!BUENOS AIRES &USHUAIA
- Refresh, Renew and Re-Energize -Pre Summer Retreat
- 200HR Holistic Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Program
- Learn to Overcome Anxiety Naturally
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Cultivated Thoughts: A Course in Mindfulness
Becoming more mindful with our everyday interactions and experiences leads to less anxiety, stress and greater happiness. It is a process rather than a goal; present centred as opposed to attainable in the future.
Beginning on Sunday, May 26th we will be meeting for 8 weeks over Zoom. The one hour weekly sessions will explore mindfulness concepts and how to build more mindfulness into your daily life.
We will explore many concepts around mindfulness including Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy. Through the many daily exercises the practice and awareness will deepen.
This course is for you if:
* You are feeling overwhelmed with all that needs to get done
* You are feeling generalized stress or anxiety
* You want to engage more with life and loved ones
* You want to improve your overall outlook
* You want to learn mindfulness meditation
* You want more control over emotions
The cost of this course is $199 and I can accept up to 10 people. Register by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that we will choose the exact time of day based on the group and recordings will be made available if you need to miss a session.