Recent CYA News
- PROVINCIAL BUSINESS LINKS FOR REOPENING
- PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICES
- ONLINE INSURANCE COVERAGE DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- OVERNIGHT YOGA RETREAT REGULATIONS ONTARIO
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
Recent Member Events
- Global Mahamrityunjaya Mantra Gathering
- TEACHING YOGA & MEDITATION to CHILDREN
- June Online 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
- free yoga and meditation
- Wild & Free to Be Me (August 3rd-5th, 2020)
- Yin Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training Continuing Ed
- Good Night Yin: Training & Workshop
- 100 Hour Meditation Teacher training
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Create a Vision Board Workshop
Cultivated Thoughts: A Course in Mindfulness
Becoming more mindful with our everyday interactions and experiences leads to less anxiety, stress and greater happiness. It is a process rather than a goal; present centred as opposed to attainable in the future.
Beginning on Sunday, May 26th we will be meeting for 8 weeks over Zoom. The one hour weekly sessions will explore mindfulness concepts and how to build more mindfulness into your daily life.
We will explore many concepts around mindfulness including Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy. Through the many daily exercises the practice and awareness will deepen.
This course is for you if:
* You are feeling overwhelmed with all that needs to get done
* You are feeling generalized stress or anxiety
* You want to engage more with life and loved ones
* You want to improve your overall outlook
* You want to learn mindfulness meditation
* You want more control over emotions
The cost of this course is $199 and I can accept up to 10 people. Register by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that we will choose the exact time of day based on the group and recordings will be made available if you need to miss a session.