Recent CYA News
- OVERNIGHT YOGA RETREAT REGULATIONS ONTARIO
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
Recent Member Events
- Yin Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training Continuing Ed
- Good Night Yin: Training & Workshop
- 100 Hour Meditation Teacher training
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Create a Vision Board Workshop
- Winter Restorative Yoga: Reflect, Restore & Realig
- The Dharana Method Meditation Level #1 100HR
- 100hr Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Program
- 50hour Yin Yoga 2.0 Teacher Training with Jamie Le
- 250-Hour Yoga TeacherTraining with Suspension Yoga
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Attain your initial 200 Hour certification and learn how to practice and teach yoga safely. This program is co-facilitated by Michele Barnes, CYA-RYTGold and Leslie Heisz, CYA-RYT400.
The Benders Yoga 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program is focused on providing its participants with the historical context of yoga and bio-mechanical information of essential yoga poses and breath work that will help them to both practice and teach yoga safely. You will learn to re-evaluate this ‘time-honoured’ tradition, celebrate what works and transform what doesn’t.
Dates: January 12th - June 23rd, 2019
Times: Saturdays 10am - 7pm; Sundays 10am - 6pm
Location: Benders Yoga
Fee and Registration: Payment options and full registration details can be found on www.michelebarnes.com/yoga-teacher-training