Recent CYA News
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
- New YA president Richard Karpel Stepping Down
Recent Member Events
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Sitting Safe - Sitting Well
- 300 Hr Shamanic YTT
- Peace is Presence: Yoga Retreat in Panama Mar 2019
- Yin Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training Continuing Ed
- Suspension Yoga™ Teacher Training
- Suspension Yoga™ for Kids Teacher Training
- 15 Days YOGA VACATION IN INDIA
- 2019 India Teach Training programs
- Yoga and Hiking in the Himalayas- july 2019
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Attain your initial 200 Hour certification and learn how to practice and teach yoga safely. This program is co-facilitated by Michele Barnes, CYA-RYTGold and Leslie Heisz, CYA-RYT400.
The Benders Yoga 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program is focused on providing its participants with the historical context of yoga and bio-mechanical information of essential yoga poses and breath work that will help them to both practice and teach yoga safely. You will learn to re-evaluate this ‘time-honoured’ tradition, celebrate what works and transform what doesn’t.
Dates: January 12th - June 23rd, 2019
Times: Saturdays 10am - 7pm; Sundays 10am - 6pm
Location: Benders Yoga
Fee and Registration: Payment options and full registration details can be found on www.michelebarnes.com/yoga-teacher-training