Recent CYA News
- OVERNIGHT YOGA RETREAT REGULATIONS ONTARIO
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
Recent Member Events
- The Dharana Method Meditation Level #1 100HR
- THE YOGA SUTRAS
- Portugal Yoga Retreat
- Cultivated Thoughts: A Course in Mindfulness
- Parivartan Goes to Argentina!BUENOS AIRES &USHUAIA
- Refresh, Renew and Re-Energize -Pre Summer Retreat
- 200HR Holistic Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Program
- Learn to Overcome Anxiety Naturally
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- 200hr Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Attain your initial 200 Hour certification and learn how to practice and teach yoga safely. This program is co-facilitated by Michele Barnes, CYA-RYTGold and Leslie Heisz, CYA-RYT400.
The Benders Yoga 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program is focused on providing its participants with the historical context of yoga and bio-mechanical information of essential yoga poses and breath work that will help them to both practice and teach yoga safely. You will learn to re-evaluate this ‘time-honoured’ tradition, celebrate what works and transform what doesn’t.
Dates: January 12th - June 23rd, 2019
Times: Saturdays 10am - 7pm; Sundays 10am - 6pm
Location: Benders Yoga
Fee and Registration: Payment options and full registration details can be found on www.michelebarnes.com/yoga-teacher-training