Recent CYA News
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
- New YA president Richard Karpel Stepping Down
Recent Member Events
- 300 Hr Shamanic YTT
- Peace is Presence: Yoga Retreat in Panama Mar 2019
- Yin Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training Continuing Ed
- Suspension Yoga™ Teacher Training
- Suspension Yoga™ for Kids Teacher Training
- 15 Days YOGA VACATION IN INDIA
- 2019 India Teach Training programs
- Yoga and Hiking in the Himalayas- july 2019
- 200 hr Teacher training - in french
- 200 RYT in Sudbury Ontario
15 Days YOGA VACATION IN INDIA
Dates: January 28th – February 9th, 2019
Take a yoga vacation to the Heritage city Mysore (Mysuru) along with Guided Weekend Tours indulge with daily practices of Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation and illuminating lectures from one of the oldest and most revered Sanskrit philosophers of Mysuru.
15 Days TRAVEL ITINERARY:
January 24th: Departure to India
January 26st: Arrival in Bangalore, transfer to Mysore
January 28th – February 9th: Yoga Vacation begins at the Nirvana Yoga Shala
February 10th – Departure to Home
Airport transfers + Daily yoga classes + One free Ayurvedic massage + Weekend guided tours + Shared Pvt room / Pvt Room with ensuite bathroom + 3 meals (excluding Sunday)
DOES NOT INCLUDE
Airfare, airport transfers apart from the group, tourist visas, medical insurance, medical expenses, meals or beverages aside from what is mentioned in the itinerary, and daily transportation costs and private excursions, tips.
Saturday afternoon : Mysore palace visit -> Art gallery -> Chamundi hill visit -> big bull statue
Sunday: Historical city Sriranga Patna -> Melukote.
Saturday afternoon: Mysore famous oldest market -> Brindavan Gardens
Sunday: Dubare elephant tour & Tibetan refugee camp visit.
**Please note: Saturday dinner & Sunday meals should be born by yoga vacationer**
Monday to Friday Schedule:
6:00 am to 7:45 am – Ashtanga / Hatha Yoga Practice
8:00 am to 9:00 am Pranayama
9:00 am to 1:00 pm ( Optional ) – Anatomy/ Philosophy
1:00 pm to 3:00pm – Lunch / Massages
3:00 pm to 5:00 pm – Teaching Methodology
5:30 pm to 6:30 pm ( Optional ) – Meditation
Saturday & Sunday Schedule:
6:00 am – 7:45 am – Ashtanga / Hatha Yoga Practice
8:00 am to 9:00 am – Pranayama
9:00 am TO 10:30 am – Breakfast
10:30 am to 1:00 pm – Lunch
Complete online application.
A $500 non-refundable deposit will be required upon approval.
Final balance is due by January 7, 2019.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org