Satiya Channer (CYA-E-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Salt Spring Island, British Columbia Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha, Yin, Vijnana and Restorative Yoga
- Certified: Pacific Rim College,
- Years of Practice: 40
- Teaching Experience: 8
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Nikki Manzies - instructor/teacher for yoga therapy, Celeste Mallet - Chair Yoga, Flo Dedame - Vijnana Yoga, Dr. Carrie Watson - Anatomy teacher, Linden Light - herbalist
- Date Joined: January 13, 2022
- CYA Insurance: No
I'm a Yoga Therapist, Yoga Teacher and I'm also a Farmer and a lover of nature and time spent in meditation. I enjoy integrating nature into my yoga practice. I'm a very private person who treasures friendships because it takes a long time to cultivate good friends. I'm a planner by training and yet sometimes I feel just as comfortable flying by the seat of my pants.
About My Service
Presently, I offer a Winter Restorative Yoga practice. During the summer I offer a weekly Vinyasa Flow flavoured by Vijnana Yoga. I also, offer a Yoga Camp: Nature to Nurture, where folks come to immerse themselves in yoga and nature. It's held on our farm Paradise Within Farm. Attendees are fed with farm fresh food, they spend time in nature meditating, they dance lead by a 5 Rhythms guide and we discuss the meaning of life according to Yoga. I also practice Yoga Therapy with fusion of Yogic massage to help release blockages and tension held in the body, mind and heart.