Ray Hawkins (CYA-E-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Calgary, Alberta Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Bhakti, Hatha
- Certified: Mount Royal University
- Years of Practice: 20
- Teaching Experience: 14
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: -My heart -Susan Hatley - Ally Bogard -Jospeh Campbell
- Date Joined: October 19, 2021
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I graduates as a Yoga therapist from MRU in 2012. Three years later I joined the faculty and taught students how to integrate science into yoga therapy, Bio-mechanics and advanced corrective exercises. I created and Direct Sangha: A Festival of Medicine that utilizes yoga principles for the goal of a better community and direction for a sense of self and purpose.
I have worked with psychologists in creating programs for people living with high amounts of stress and depression.
I am currently studying to be a psychologist where I plan on integrating Yoga into the science of psychology for children and youth
About My Service
I facilitate gentle classes for seniors. this includes balance and coordination and meditation