Stephanie Rose Cebulka (CYA-E-RYT 250 Member)
- Location: Duncan, British Columbia Canada
- Website: www.harmonyyogaduncan.com
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: hatha, yin, chair, prenatal, meditation
- Certified: Shanti Yoga Studio, Semperviva Studio
- Years of Practice: 16
- Teaching Experience: 7
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Joy Morell, Annette Wertman, Sally Kempton.
- Date Joined: August 04, 2021
- CYA Insurance: No
I came to yoga from injury and trauma. My doorway was through pranayama and meditation. I have loved the depth and richness I have felt and learned through the practice and the teachings of Yoga.
Off the mat, I am an avid hiker (I love multi-day backcountry adventures), gardener and a studying herbalist. I weave this love of the earth and plants into my teachings.
About My Service
I teach meditation, pranayama, Chair yoga, Hatha, gentle flow, prenatal, vinyasa and yin and my own, plant spirt yoga workshops ( weaving my background in herbalism with yoga and meditation). I offer students a safe and supported space to be in their bodies and explore the sacred geometry of yoga, in whichever way it feels best in their unique bodies. My range of training allows me to support a range of different bodies and abilities. I teach with an emphasis on breath, alignment, and listening to your body. I aspired to lead classes that feel joyful, grounding, and calm.