Cathy Cogghe (CYA-E-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Wallaceburg, Ontario Canada
- Website: www.wallaceburgwellnesscentre.com/index.php?page=45223
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Sivanada
- Certified: StillPoint Yoga, College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- Years of Practice: 12
- Teaching Experience: 11
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Glen Mifsud, Gerry Lin, Genie Wigle, Cheryl Shillington, Leslie Kasminoff, Pam Wright, Tom Myers
- Date Joined: December 17, 2020
- CYA Insurance: No
I am a forever-student who loves to continue to learn about anatomy and movement at all ages. As a former gymnast turned yogini, I revel in the endless opportunities to understand, and question more about how our physical, mental and energetic bodies exist as one.
I enjoy sharing what I have been taught, both through yoga, and at my day job as a rehabilitative massage therapist. Before pursuing a career as an RMT, I helped people find balance and peace as an Energetic practitioner, using Reiki, Therapeutic Touch, JinShin Acupressure and reflexology.
After I finish my current refresher YTT with Cheryl Shillington, I will begin my next adventure in train as Message me please. an Osteopath.
About My Service
I am currently teaching gentle and flow style classes. I am also offering online classes to help students stay with their practice even while Covid precautions keeps us physically apart. My primary focus is to help students increase their alignment and body awareness to decrease risks of injuries, and improve our body mind connection through our practice.