Jessica Erlendson (CYA-YT Member)
- Location: Calgary, Alberta Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Therapeutic Yoga (Restorative, Hatha, Kriya)
- Certified: Yoga Passage, MRU Yoga Therapist
- Years of Practice: 25
- Teaching Experience: 3
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Ginger Cunes (Meditation Institute), Swami Satyam, Dahn Yoga (Sun of Body n' Brain), Tracey Mann (Yoga Passage), Carol Hutchinson (Yoga Passage), Ray Hawkins (MRU), Jessica Power-Cyr (MRU), and Robin Campbell (MRU).
- Date Joined: December 14, 2020
- CYA Insurance: N/A
I am a musician and have been practicing yoga 25 years. I broke my arm in 2016 and rehabbed myself at home doing modified yoga. I did yoga teacher training that summer and enrolled in the Yoga Therapy program at MRU right after. I completed in 2019 and have been helping people with; fertility, undiagnosed conditions, dealing with diagnosis, cancer recuperation, and regaining stability after long periods of inactivity.
About My Service
Focus of my practice is meditation, restorative, therapeutic yoga - mostly in one on one yoga therapy sessions