Yamina Koichu Salomon (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Migdal Haemek, Other Israel
- Website: WWW.storiacenter.com
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Integrated Yoga, Bhrigu Yoga, Storia Yoga, Hatha
- Certified: Zipi Negev's Integrated Yoga School
- Years of Practice: 12
- Teaching Experience: 10
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Zipi Negev, Teacher of Integrated Yoga Teache's course in Isreal, 2010-2011 Babaji (Dr. Bhadury master of Bhrigu Yoga, from Varanasi, India 2012-present
- Date Joined: October 08, 2020
- CYA Insurance: No
For over 20 years I worked as a designer and researcher, specializing in educational experiential exhibitions.
I left my career in order to help my son heal. After years of studying, I became a holistic trainer using Storia method which I developed for my son, including a certified Yoga teacher and a Journey Practitioner. My studies included various Yoga and self-awareness methods and enabled me to attain a deep understanding of the holistic approach to improving our body-mind-emotions.
About My Service
I teach mothers and children since 2008 to use STORIA Integrated Yoga as an original, holistic approach to support self-healing and self-improvement. This method stands primarily on three consecutive pillars: Purification –> Strengthening –> Creation. It incorporates visual guided meditations, introspective exercises, body postures (Asanas), images, stories and key words in order to construct the STORIA Map, which shows us exactly where we stand, where we want to go and how to get there.