Jennifer Bruder (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Hampton, New Brunswick Canada
- Website: ancientoakyoga - instagram/ facebook
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Ayurveda Massage, Hatha/Restorative Yoga, Ayurveda Therapies, Affective Memory Massage
- Certified: Georgian College
- Years of Practice: 11
- Teaching Experience: 6
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Heather Stanely, Leah Bergstrome, Evelyn Lofty (Esana) Vipassana Meditation Center, Leanne Hart, Vasant Lad/ Ayurprana
- Date Joined: June 29, 2020
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I had joined CYA in 2013- and was a new teacher at that time. I owned and operated a small home based studio in Servern Bridge ON. I received my certification studing under Heather Stanley at Georgian College.
I have been inspired through yoga to continue on the path of self-discover. I have studied Recreation Leadership, Vipassana Meditation, Mindful Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Chakra Yoga.
to mention a few. Recently my learning has been in nutrition, herbalism and Ayurveda.
I believe in life long learning and continue to do so as I work towards my Ayurveda Therapist certification.
About My Service
Hatha Yoga, Restorative Yoga
Ayurveda Nutrition and Home Remedies
Ayurveda Massage Therapies ( full body, marma, reflexology)
Indian Head Massage
Affective Memory Massage
- Ayurveda Wellness Retreat (October 02, 2022@7:57:PM)
- Dosha Focused Immersion (October 02, 2022@7:44:PM)
- Ayurveda Massage Level 1 (January 31, 2022@1:09:PM)
- Ayurveda Nutrition and Home Remedies (January 31, 2022@1:04:PM)