Alana Frogley (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha. Children's Yoga.
- Certified: Sacred Seed Yoga & Ayurveda School.
- Years of Practice: 7
- Teaching Experience: 5
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Jai Kai and Aman Rai. Swami Veda Bharati and Sri Swami Brahmanistananda Saraswati (from the Sivananda Lineage)
- Date Joined: April 22, 2020
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
A lifelong learner, I am a highly empathic teacher. With a background in special education, I am is deeply attuned to the needs of diverse students. Alana is passionate about the process of self-inquiry and developing daily practice.
I received my 200hr Yoga Teacher certification from Sacred Seed Yoga in 2015, where I began my daily meditation practice. A firm believer in the neuroplasticity of the brain, I am passionate about developing classes that uncover the authentic self and bring balance.
My own healing journey continues to inspire me as I offer classes for transformation and healing. I am proof of the transformational power of Yoga for both children and adults. I also holds a 95hr certification in Children’s Yoga from Semperviva Yoga School, and Yoga for the Special Child.
About My Service
Currently, I offer Yoga classes to students in community-based locations, such as on First Nations reserves, and in elementary schools. I also teach Yoga classes online.