Leanne Hart (CYA-AYURVEDA Member)
- Location: Cayuga, ontario, Ontario Canada
- Website: email@example.com
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha, kundalini, aerial, yin, Children’s
- Certified: Ayuskama Ayurveda Institute, Brahma Ayurveda and Yoga Center, Himalayan Institute.
- Years of Practice: 12
- Teaching Experience: 9
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Jivasu Dr. Vinod Kumar Dr. Claudia Welch Dr. Robert Svoboda Matthew Sanford Kathy Templeton
- Date Joined: December 07, 2018
- CYA Insurance: No
I have been teaching yoga for a number of years. 6 years ago i did a teacher training in india and was introduced to ayurveda. That sparked my interest and I have been expanding my knowledge ever since. I continue on with my learning in Ayurveda . Each year i go back to India to expand my knowledge base in both yoga and Ayurveda. Ayurveda and yoga are inseparable in my teachings as they compliment one another and believe when using both we can achieve health.
About My Service
I currently teach all above styles of yoga, pranayama and meditation courses,. I run workshops on Ayurveda and wellness. I teach Ayurveda modalities specific to massage . I offer 30 day Ayurveda Wellness programs and teacher training in yoga and this January in Ayurveda modalities. I have expanded in recent years to offer many therapies that are part of Ayurveda. Ayurveda massage and marma point therapy, shiradhora, Indian Head massage to name a few. I also offer a 240 yoga teacher training alongside Jivasu and have collaborated on a number of workshop dealing with kundalini, death and dying as well as mediation..