debra Stambula (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Southampton, Ontario Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Ashtanga; Tantra; Laya; Mindful Outdoor Guiding
- Certified: Koko's World of Yoga Styles School
- Years of Practice: 5
- Teaching Experience: <1
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: - Tenika Koko Roman: Koko's World of Yoga Styles School - Charles Muir: Source School of Tantra Yoga - Micah Mortali: Kripalu School of Mindful Outdoor Leadership
- Date Joined: July 18, 2019
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I am an Advanced Certified Tantra Educator, Level 1 KMOG (Kripalu Mindful Outdoor Guide) and Registered Yoga instructor (200 ryt). I am interested in helping my clients improve their quality of life by reconnecting with themselves, other's and nature. This is done by working on the physical body through the practice of the asanas, the subtle body through the practice of breath work and meditation--creating awareness around connection to all things by incorporating nature into my teachings to reacquaint clients with our innate ability to self-soothe when we immerse ourselves in the more than human world.
About My Service
Hatha and partnered yoga, integrated into client's practice of tantra. Also using asanas and pranayama while guiding clients in the outdoors as part of a forest bathing experience.