Natalie Forrest (CYA-E-RYT Gold Member)
- Location: Invermere, British Columbia Canada
- Website: www.invermereyoga.com
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Restorative, Therapeutic, Hatha, EcoYogaTherapy,
- Certified: Ashtanga Yoga, Academy,Institute Of Natural Sciences, Yosadhara Ashram,Susi Hately
- Years of Practice: 21
- Teaching Experience: 20
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Nicky Knoff, Shirley Johannson, Swami G, Tamela Hart, Alison Brown, Shiva Rea, Judith Hanson Lascater, Tom Myers, Mike Cohen, Satyen Raja, Anjali Hill, Susi Aldous Hately, Yvonne Werkmann, Gert, SherrYoga, and more...
- Date Joined: December 04, 2018
- CYA Insurance: No
I came to yoga as a way to help with my emotions, to not be swept away by what I was feeling all the time. Over the decades I have acquired my Ph.d in Applied Ecopsychology, written a textbook bridging yoga and eco psychology, offer courses on how to incorporate more nature and inner nature into yoga.
I also love being active so have used my practice to heal my physical injuries. I offer therapeutic movement and restorative yoga to assist with increase awareness and detangling compensatory movement patterns that lead to unease in the body. Breath, awareness, how we move and where we move from all matter.
About My Service
I offer therapeutic movement, restorative & yoga therapy. As well as EcoYogaTherapy.