Ashley Jones (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha, Soma, Yin, Restorative and Meditation
- Certified: The Lotus Centre
- Years of Practice: 15
- Teaching Experience: Ten months
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Meranda Squires and Andrea Peloso
- Date Joined: August 25, 2018
- CYA Insurance: No
I am a passionate student and teacher of yoga and meditation. I have practiced many styles of yoga over the years, but have recently begun to cultivate a slower, deeper practice; one focused on energy flow, rest, vitality and awareness.
I love learning, growing, and practicing alongside my students. What excites me the most about yoga and mediation is the unique journey of self-discovery it takes each individual on. It is a journey I am eager to explore and share with others.
About My Service
Soma yoga is a slow and gentle form of stretching. It is a blend of Hatha yoga, somatic exercises and Feldenkrais movements, which work together to rewire the nervous system and allow the release of tight, restricted muscles. Soma yoga increases body awareness and promotes healing of the whole body. Through this conscious practice, you can discover balanced posture and learn how to move with less strain and stress in your daily life.
- Meditation Teacher Training Level 1 (June 10, 2019@2:03:PM)