Tatiana Butynina (CYA-E-RYT 550 Member)
- Location: Calgary, Alberta Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Yoga and Functional Movement, Restorative Yoga, Prenatal/Postnatal Yoga, Group and Private classes
- Certified: Alberta Yoga College, Jules Mitchell, Mamata Yoga
- Years of Practice: 20
- Teaching Experience: 4+
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Rob Walker, Foster Walker, Jules Mitchell, Ekhart Tolle, Peter Levine, Steven Porges, Arielle Schwartz, Louse Hay
- Date Joined: July 10, 2018
- CYA Insurance: No
For the last 20 years, Yoga helped me to transform my life, and I feel like it gives me wholeness that I cannot get from other activities. It is complete practice on all levels.
Yoga led me through very difficult times. The main thing that helped me dealing with the symptoms of an autoimmune condition and brought me back while going through cancer was always Yoga. That's the only thing that stays constantly with me within the variety of other practices and activities I do.
While teaching, I keep learning. While learning I bring it to you to practice! It's never ending process for me.
A long list of my interests includes psychology (currently I'm studying trauma healing modalities), astrology, spirituality, food, nature, friends, brining happiness to people and teaching yoga, mindfulness and meditation!
About My Service
I teach regularly Yoga and Functional movement, Restorative Yoga to adults in groups and privately. My passion is to create and conduct Yoga retreats, currently it is in Alberta and BC, Canada, later I plan on brining then to other countries.
My private clients have variety of goals and things like psychological traumas, anxiety, fatigue, old injuries and other conditions that we gradually work on.
My mission is to give people knowledge on how to move with ease, how to manage the pain, how to be resilient, to be able to control the emotions, to manage symptoms of chronic disease, to heal from within and find your purpose that lies deep down inside.
- Somatic Trauma Therapy Certification (March 02, 2023@10:55:PM)
- The biology of Trauma conference (August 15, 2022@8:25:PM)
- Anxiety Super Conference (August 15, 2022@8:22:PM)
- Somatic Experiencing Skills (August 15, 2022@8:20:PM)
- Strengthen to Lengthen Course on Stretching (February 28, 2022@9:33:PM)
- 300 Yoga Teacher Training (February 28, 2022@9:30:PM)
- Nervous system Resilience and the Vagus Nerve (June 15, 2020@10:15:AM)
- Prenatal/Postnatal Teacher Training (January 15, 2020@10:44:AM)