Tatiana Butynina (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Calgary, Alberta Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Vinyasa, kids yoga
- Certified: Alberta Yoga College
- Years of Practice: 15
- Teaching Experience: <1
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Rob Walker, Foster Walker, Clara Roberts-Oss, Ekhart Tolle, Louse Hay
- Date Joined: July 10, 2018
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
For the last 15 years, Yoga helped me to transform my life and I feel like I became a better person. Yoga led me through difficult times including cancer. After that, I decided to go deeper into an understanding of Yoga, so I went to Alberta Yoga college. That's how my next step of bringing Yoga into my life, and now the life of others has started. I'm on the way of self-inquiry and I'm quite excited to learn more, to get more training, to serve others.
About My Service
I have just started teaching Yoga for kids age 3 to 8, through play, associations, songs, etc. I am eager to get a special training for this within next couple of months.
I teach Vinyasa Yoga, Power Yoga to adults and partly Iyengar style yoga for better alignment.
- Prenatal/Postnatal Teacher Training (January 15, 2020@10:44:AM)