Jessica Czarnecki (CYA-E-RYT 550 Member)
- Location: Langley, British Columbia Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha Vinyasa
- Certified: Vancouver School of Yoga
- Years of Practice: 4
- Teaching Experience: 1 year
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Jackie Winther Rebekka Walker Chantal Russell Sjanie McInnis Trisha Wilson Chelsea Lee Lila Rasa Brown Scott Kellsey Christina Niven
- Date Joined: February 13, 2018
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
Her heart was empty and filling it up with self-love was the vital first step.
She now had to face her self in a positive, loving light and that would help her build a stronger version of the girl she once knew.
I am inspired by how the tradition of yoga can help the human body release stresses and open new pathways that enable individuals to better their lives. I incline to assist guiding individuals to find the calm behind the storm.
About My Service
The effects yoga & meditation have on the human body is simply REMARKABLE.
My teaching style consists of a combination of Hatha & Vinyasa flow and restorative. Being taught in this type of way gives a student the ability to deeply relax the body and mind, which in turn has a high impact on the nervous system.
- Decreasing Anxiety & Lifting Depression (January 05, 2019@12:05:AM)