Jessica Czarnecki (CYA-E-RYT 550 Member)
- Location: Morinville, Alberta Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha Vinyasa
- Certified: Vancouver School of Yoga
- Years of Practice: 4
- Teaching Experience: 1 year
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Jackie Winther Rebekka Walker Chantal Russell Sjanie McInnis Trisha Wilson Chelsea Lee Lila Rasa Brown Scott Kellsey Christina Niven
- Date Joined: February 13, 2018
- CYA Insurance: No
With an empty heart I stepped out on my own to discover how i could fill the emptiness within myself.
One of the most important steps was to learn what self-love was and how to practice self love in a healthy way.
I am inspired by how the tradition of yoga can help the human body release stresses and open new pathways that enable individuals to better their lives. I incline to assist guiding individuals to find the calm behind the storm.
About My Service
The effects yoga & meditation have on the human body is simply REMARKABLE.
My teaching style consists of a combination of Hatha & Vinyasa flow and restorative. Being taught in this type of way gives a student the ability to deeply relax the body and mind, which in turn has a high impact on the nervous system.