Ruth Znotins (CYA-RYT 400 Member)
- Location: Ottawa, Ontario Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha, Yin, Restorative, Pre-Natal
- Certified: Elation Centre
- Years of Practice: 12
- Teaching Experience: 7
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Teachers: Sylvie Gouin, Sarah Powers, Marla Eriksen, Anne Pitman Kyla Pearce
- Date Joined: December 06, 2017
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
Ruth’s first step on the path of yoga in 2005 was prompted by a massage therapist who casually suggested she might want to give it a try. Since then, she has progressively explored Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Yin, and Restorative yoga resulting in an ever-deepening appreciation of the way these practices nurture mind, body, and spirit.
In 2009-10, she undertook Level I and II Yin Yoga with Marla Erickson and Hatha Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training with Sylvie Gouin. Since then, she has taken additional training for Restorative, Pre-Natal, and for persons who have experienced a traumatic brain injury.
About My Service
I mostly teach Hatha and Yin styles of yoga. I have taught Pre-Natal yoga. I recently underwent YTT for the Traumatic Brain Injury population.
I am also a certified Facilitator to deliver the Mindfulness Without Borders (MWB) program.